A collection of 12 original JHill patterns inspired by locations around the globe. One pattern per month, each includes a line of text about an imaginary vacation. At the end of the year cut-off your favorite patterns and frame.
11" x 17", double-sided, wire bound and drilled with a hole for easy hanging. Grid is perfect for writing appointments + events, calendar includes US Holidays.
- January: The Great Blue Hole of Belize
- February: Textiles from the Philippines
- March: Huts in Burkina Faso
- April: Tap-Taps from Haiti
- May: Folk Art from Poland
- June: Oranges from Florida
- July: Architecture from Palm Springs
- August: The Desert in Joshua Tree
- September: Baskets from Rwanda
- October: A Mosque in Syria
- November: Buildings in NYC
- December: Buqshan Palance in Yemen