A collection of 12 original JHill patterns inspired by locations around the globe. One pattern per month, each includes a line of text about an imaginary vacation.
12 - 5" x 5" cards in a plastic case which doubles as a stand, (like a cd case). You can also tape them all to the wall to make a large calendar poster.
- January: The Great Blue Hole of Belize
- February: Textiles from the Philippines
- March: Huts in Burkina Faso
- April: Tap-Taps from Haiti
- May: Folk Art from Poland
- June: Oranges from Florida
- July: Architecture from Palm Springs
- August: The Desert in Joshua Tree
- September: Baskets from Rwanda
- October: A Mosque in Syria
- November: Buildings in NYC
- December: Buqshan Palance in Yemen