A collection of 12 new patterns, each a digital collage using hand-marbled, stamped and painted paper. One pattern per month, each includes text about the pattern's imaginary vacation.
12 - 5" x 5" cards in a plastic case which doubles as a stand, (like a cd case). You can also tape them all to the wall to make a large calendar poster.
- The Panthenon in Rome, Italy
- The waves of San Juan del Sur, Nicaragua
- Textiles from Antigua, Guatemala
- The sunset in the Indiana Dunes
- Ombre skies in Death Valley, California
- Fan Palms in Rincon, Puerto Rico
- Cherry Blossoms in Tokyo, Japan
- The architecture of Montreal, Canada
- Onion domes of St Petersburg, Russia
- The Opera House in Sydney, Australia
- Glaciers in Antarctica
- Pyramids of Egypt