Count down the days 'til Christmas with our printable DIY Advent Calendar. Open a numbered door December 1st - 25th to reveal a very happy holiday pattern. This set includes construction directions, a top layer pdf and a bottom layer pdf. All you need to do is print, cut, paste and hang.
How It Works:
- Place your order
- An email will be sent to the address you provide at checkout, (within minutes), click the link to download your file.
- Open the PDF file using Adobe Acrobat Reader, (or the equivalent)
- Print out the PDF, (we suggest using a bright white card stock like Epson's Ultra Premium Presentation Paper Matte)
- Cut 3 sides of each "door" on the top layer with an x-acto/ruler
- Flip sheet over and apply double-stick tape to back of top layer
- Adhere Top layer to bottom layer so that they pattern shows through the top layer's windows.
- Hang and countdown the days 'til Santa arrives!
Conditions of Use:
This file is for personal, non-commercial use only. You may not share, sell, publish, alter, or distribute this file or the prints under any circumstances. The file may be downloaded up to three times with each purchase, however as long as you are using it for personal, non-commercial use you may print the set as many times as you need.