NEEDED: AN OUTGOING SOCIAL MEDIA / E-COMMERCE POSITION
HOURS: about 10 hours a week, hours/days are flexible
MONEY: $14 hr
WHEN: starting ASAP
We are currently hiring a part-time e-commerce / social media person.
- Creating the content on product pages, making sure all product info is accurate and inline with a standard template
- Help in the creation of a social media marketing calendar
- Create content for Instagram, Google Plus, Pinterest, Twitter, Facebook and Email Blasts
- Write content for blog posts that focus on trends, travel, food and running
- Write / track press outreach
Ideal candidate will come into our South Boston-based studio.
- Skilled in writing for eCommerce using SEO keywords
- Candidate must be highly organized and comfortable multi-tasking
- Experience with (or familiarity of) basic eCommerce / blogging software (Shopify experience a plus)
- Understanding on how to use Twitter, Facebook, Instagram for marketing
- Any photoshop/photography skills a big plus
Please send your resume and all social media handles to email@example.com
NEEDED: AMAZING DESIGN INTERN
HOURS: 1–2 days per week, hours are flexible
MONEY: School Credit / Unpaid
WHEN: Fall 2016
We are currently recruiting a design intern who will provide design support to our two person team.
- Assistance with the research and creation of new illustration patterns and maps
- Design of marketing materials such as email blasts, blog posts ect...
- Design of branding, marketing and web graphics for our retail clients
Ideal candidate will come into our South Boston-based studio 1–2 days a week, hours are flexible.
- Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign a must
- Web knowledge (HTML / CSS) is an awesome bonus, but we love to teach it too!
Please send your resume and portfolio examples to firstname.lastname@example.org